Saturday, June 15, 2013

In flight

Wrote this in the airport waiting between flights...


I can’t believe it! I’m on my way!
I just left this morning my time and I think I’ll get to my destination tomorrow night… by the time I post this I’ll have that figured out.

But as I’m waiting between flights I just wanted to say how perfectly things have been working out!

-I think I have everything I need
-I was able to get my boarding passes al right at the first check-in of my trip and my luggage is also checked in all the way! No hauling heavy suitcases around in the airports!
-My mom and I made it safely and stress-free through the city to the airport
-The first flight FLEW by! (hooray for on-flight movies)
-I met some cool people travelling on 2 flights with me
-I only lost ONE thing to security in London! (goodbye moisturizer)
-I got to celebrate my mom’s birthday early with her
-I got to visit friends at Mountainside, ABC and the BI :)
-MANY people have been encouraging me and talking to our Dad about me
-My mom and I spent ½ day talking to our Dad in preparation!

No comments:

Post a Comment