Tuesday, July 16, 2013

so much to say...

There are so many things that I'd love to let you know about how my summer is going and I'll make an attempt but for now I'll catch you up using some pics.

From the week I did English club, I was pretty excited for the day I was finally able to steam milk and make it foam!
I'm always amazed at all the very detailed and intricate statues and temples. You also might notice that this one is overflowing with offerings.



My friends C and I had a fun week together filled with all kinds of playing pretend, playing Wii, and even a movie night. These 3 pics are from when we went out to lunch one day after getting my rabies shot. We shared a "funny face cookie" and each ate an eye.
Breakfast on the beach with C and his mom and sister :)



Game time! Last week I helped do some childcare for a conference. This was during one of our morning sessions.
I helped some of the girls color a huge picture drawn by one of the moms that was taped to the floor.
Four of the six dogs that sat watching me as I worked out one afternoon :)
This one is for Dad. It was pouring outside, but we had a campfire anyways and I braved the rain to roast a marshmallow. This one turned out perfect--just the right amount of brown and it grew big and fluffy. What can I say, I learned from the best!
Starbucks in the airport with H :)


These are the two big mountains we could see from the conference last week!
Back home and going for a run with K. This is what we walked outside to!


1 comment:

  1. keep writing! can't wait to read more and see more picts! love you!!!!!! (miss you too!)

    ReplyDelete