Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanks!


I've been working on a list of 1,000 thankfuls. I reached one hundred today. 

There are a couple reasons I started the list. One of them is that I seem to get discouraged and overwhelmed really easily. As I chose to be thankful I am telling my discouragement to get out and choosing to believe that each moment was planned and a gift! 

I thought I'd share a few:
4. Food for every meal
16. Brady and Shannon offered me a job at Starbucks 
18. Krista and my fire started on the camping trip
24. Tall ceilings with windows at work to let in sunshine
25. Wool socks
28. Encouragement from roommates after a long day
45. Aimee's talks
49.Luke filling my anti-freeze
61. Birthday breakfast with Tiff and Dana
62. Hanging out in Mount Pleasant with Liz on my birthday
99. Quiet mornings before night shifts 

Thank you Father! Thank you for planning and giving me each day! Please help me to see it like that, especially when it doesn't feel that way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment