Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Run! Run! Run! As fast as you can!

Run and sign up for Race for Hope! As an intern at Vision of Hope I have a Race for Hope team and I'd love to have you join me as a team member or sponsor.



What is Race for Hope? It's a 5k/10k walk run that gives the proceeds to support Vision of Hope. It will be held on June 14, 2014
What is Vision of Hope? It is a residential treatment center that uses Biblical Counseling to help young women who struggle with eating disorders, unplanned pregnancies, addictions, and self harm located in Lafayette, IN (http://www.faithlafayette.org/voh).
Can I participate if I can't make it to Lafayette? Yes! I am forming a team of people across the nation. You can run/walk anywhere, or be a "virtual" team member and not walk at all. As a team member you'd have the priviledge of sharing  about Vision of Hope to others and getting them to sponsor you. You could also particpate by being a sponsor and giving to my team!
Why should you join? So that you can be a part of what God is doing here at Vision of Hope and also get the word out to others.
How do I do it? Great question! Check out this page and make sure to join my team (Across the Nation Hopefuls) http://www.faithlafayette.org/raceforhope

No comments:

Post a Comment